Stunning Vintage Look Gold Plated Crown Blue Stone KING Design Brooch Broach - gives touch of Royalty to your personality.
Brand new and in sealed Packs
Properties: 3 dimension, with stunning Diamante stones
Colour: Gold plated, Blue Crystal and Clear Rhinestones
Description: Stunning, glitter, elegant, beautiful. It is the perfect accessory for party, gift, weddings, proms, pageants, causal wear or other special occasions.
Size is approx. 5cm x 4.3cm x 1cm
Weigh is approx. 12g
*****RRP of these brooches is £39.99 each.
One brooch Pin per sale unless buyer adds more quantity from the drop down list.
These brooches are just arrived and design is customised by SikhArtefacts and we are the only store who stock these brooches in UK.
Please note light sky blue shade in most of the brooches is due to a camera flash effect/light conditions.
Please do let us know about any special requests about wrapping these brooches while ordering.
Use of Brooches:
- Brooches, once a mainstay of every woman’s wardrobe, now come and go for many in the same manner as other jewellery trends. It is, however, easy to make a positive case for this sophisticated piece of jewellery. It is, after all, more versatile than any other jewellery item. Brooches can be used the standard way: as an accessory to fashion. But that is by no means their only use. They can also be used on clothing accessories as well as in the hair.
- Purchase one or more brooches, if they are not readily on hand.
- Use the brooch on clothing. Attach a brooch to the high neckline of a blouse, dress or jacket. Use one or more brooches (in a cluster) on the lapel of a suit jacket or place one or more on the shoulder of a jacket or dress. Pin several small brooches over the buttons of a blouse or dress to liven up the clothing or show off a collection. Try using smaller pins as a substitute for cuff links on a blouse by just pinning the brooch over the cuff's button.
- Hook a brooch through a “magna pin.” This converts the brooch to a magnetic closure, thereby doing away with the need to stick the pin part of the brooch into fabrics that could otherwise be damaged by the process. This makes it simple to use the brooch on heavy fabrics like boiled wool, suede or leather.
- Utilize the brooch to help securely attach an accessory to clothing such as a scarf, a shawl or a shrug.
- Attach a brooch to a hat to feminize it or give it a touch of pizzazz.
- Pin one or more brooches onto a handbag or clutch to convert a daytime look to evening chic.
- Use a magna pin for heavier fabrics, suedes and leathers.
- Convert a brooch to a pendant by attaching it directly to a thick necklace chain, omega or collar. Hook a pin over a string of beads or double them up, pulling them together around the neck. Close with a brooch to create a unique choker.
- Use a pin converter to turn a brooch into a standard necklace pendant.
- Turn a brooch into a piece of hair jewellery. Attach a pin to a headband. Using wire or thread, attach a brooch to a hair comb or barrette. Run the pin of a brooch through the elastic of a ponytail holder for a top knot accent piece. Attach a brooch directly to the hair (or a wig).
- Good use on Indian Sarees, suits, dresses and dupattas etc.
- Used to tie and decorate wedding/parties chair clothes on the back of chairs.
- Excellent to decorate Christmas presents and gifts.
- It can either be used on the top of invitation cards/letters for wedding parties, birthday parties, evening parties or casual invitations. This will certainly give a posh look to your invitations.
- It can be used for the decoration of Wedding, Birthday and Anniversary Cakes.
- If you know any other use of brooches please let us know and we will share these ideas with our privileged customers. Thank you in advance.
Please do not forget to add us to your favourite sellers list and keep looking at our listings, we are going to launch a wide range of brooches and a big variety of SMART Fashions Jewellery for parties and evening wear very soon.
We are UK based supplier. Items can be collected from our shop in Rochester, Kent, UK. Please check 100% positive feedback received for this item.
We have 100% positive feedback. Please buy with confidence and check our other fantastic listings.
Postage discount will be given for multi-buys.
**** Please note any Gift bags or Organza bags or any other gifts are subject to availability and are not part of sale.
Country/Region of Manufacture: China
Base Metal: Alloy
Theme: Love & Hearts
Main Colour: Gold
Main Stone Treatment: Coating
Main Stone: Diamante Stones
Metal: Gold Plated
Brand: Fashion Jewellery