Sikh Kara Sarbloh Mool Mantar Bangle Singh Kaur Khalsa Pure Iron Gurbani Kada V7 (Colour of Kara is Matt Silver - engraving is in Gold colour)
Kara Design Ref: V7
Width of Kara is approx. 7.5mm
Thickness of Chakri from Inner side to Outer Edge is approx. 14mm
Weight approx. 115-175g (Variable due to different sizes)
Mool Mantar Bani is beautifully engraved on one side of this kara and other side is smooth/plain as shown in photos - non allergic to skin.
This kara is Unisex and is suitable to wear for both Men and Women
Gurmukhi Shabad which is engraved on Kara is written below with its English Translation and Roman Transliteration
- Ik- There is ONE(Ik) reality, the origin and the source of everything. The creation did not come out of nothing. When there was nothing, there was ONE, Ik.
- Onkaar- When Ik becomes the creative principal it becomes Onkaar. Onkaar manifests as visible and invisible phenomenon. The creative principle is not separated from the created, it is present throughout the creation in an unbroken form, 'kaar'.
- Satnaam- The sustaining principle of Ik is Satnaam, the True Name, True Name.
- Kartaa Purakh- Ik Onkaar is Creator and Doer (Kartaa) of everything, all the seen and unseen phenomenon. It is not just a law or a system, it is a Purakh, a Person.
- Nirbhau- That Ik Onkaar is devoid of any fear, because there is nothing but itself.
- Nirvair- That Ik Onkaar is devoid of any enmity because there is nothing but itself.
- Akaal Moorat- That Ik Onkaar is beyond Time (Akaal) and yet it is existing. Its a Form(Moorat) which does not exist in Time.
- Ajooni- That Ik Onkaar does not condense and come into any birth. All the phenomenon of birth and death of forms are within it.
- Saibhang- That Ik Onkaar exists on its own, by its own. It is not caused by anything before it or beyond it.
- Gurprasaad- That Ik Onkaar is expresses itself through a channel known as Guru and it is only its own Grace and Mercy (Prasaad) that this happens.
Ikoaŉkār saṯ nām karṯā purakẖ nirbẖao nirvair akāl mūraṯ ajūnī saibẖaŉ gur parsāḏ.
Kara can also be cleaned with kitchen towel to remove dirt and retain shine.
Kara sizes written in Variation list are the inner diameter of the kara in centimetres. If you are not sure of your bangle size please message and we send you photos showing how to find your kara size.
Brilliant finish and very decorative. Ideal gift item for loved ones on all occasions.
We are UK based supplier #SikhArtefacts. Items can be collected from our shop in Rochester, Kent, UK.
We have 100% positive feedback. Please bid with confidence and check our other fantastic listings. If you are not happy with your purchase we will give you 100% refund on return of item. No hard and fast rules for refunds and returns.
Postage discounts will be given to International buyers for multi-buys.
Any questions please do not hesitate to contact us.
PLEASE NOTE: Please measure/check size of your kara/bracelet first while ordering to avoid any hassle or posting it back to us and paying extra for p&p for exchange and swap of karas with other desired sizes.
There will be charge of £4.50 p&p towards exchange/swap of Kara for any size issues for UK buyers and £14.99 p&p for international buyers that needs to be paid by PayPal in advance or interested buyer can send us prepaid self addressed envelope for any exchange/swap along with
the original item in its original packaging and buyer should also return us the gift item/bags sent along with the item for appreciation of purchase. We may post back gift items/bags along with the swapped item.
Colour of item may slightly vary due to camera flash and light conditions. Some Kara may have negligible small black grinding mark on the kara joint. This is always seen on all kara from Amritsar as most of the Kara making/shaping work is done by hands with traditional methods. However, this will not affect the quality/look of Kara.
Ethnic & Regional Style: Asian
Main Material/ Metal: Sarbloh
Main Colour: Silver and Gold
Country/Region of Manufacture: India
Modified Item: No
Main Stone: No Stone