SARBLOH STEEL TOOTHED CUT CHAKRI Sikh Singh Kaur Khalsa WARRIOR Gatka Dandya Wala Kada Kara
Kara Ref: H4.
100% pure Sarbloh - These Karas are made in the holy city of Shiri Amristar Sahib Ji (Golden Temple/Darbar Sahib), Punjab.
Design No. H4 - customised by #SikhArtefacts Brilliant finish Bracelet. Non Allergic to Skin.
Thickness is approx 12mm and width of collar is approx 1.8cm.
Weighs approx 240-270g depending upon size.
Brand New Sealed in Packs
- Available in various sizes
- Please choose size from Variations list - sizes are the internal diameter of Kara measured in centimetres.
We are UK based supplier SikhArtefacts. Items can be collected from our shop in Rochester, Kent, UK.
We have 100% positive feedback. Please buy with confidence and check our other fantastic listings.
Free Royal Mail Postage within UK. Postage discounts will be given to International buyers for multi-buys. Any questions please do not hesitate to contact us.Thank you for looking at our listings.
* Colour of item may slightly vary due to camera flash and light condition.
Some kara may have negligible small black grinding mark on the kara joint. This is always seen on all kara as most of the Kara making/shaping work is done by hands. However, this do not affect the quality/look of kara.
* Please measure your Kara size before placing order. If any questions please contact us in advance as return shipping and replacement item shipping will be payable by buyer which will be £5 for this item for UK Buyers and £15 for International buyers for this item. Please note we have listed this item at the lowest possible price and any unreasonable returns force us to increase price for future buyers to recover shipping losses.
* Please make a fist of your hand, place it on a hard surface like table top or work top and measure from the middle of first Knot to the middle of fourth knot of your hand. The reading you will get is the size of your kara (internal diameter in cm). Please choose the closest match from our listing. * You can also find size of your kara by measuring the internal diameter of your old kara/bangle (in cm).
* Please note our sizes are measured by Digital vernier calliper and we measure the inner parts that touch your skin. There may be +1mm or -1mm difference if you measure your kara size by measure tape/rule but this difference is negligible and won't make any change in size. (e.g. my own kara size is 7.3cm and kara from 7.1cm to 7.5cm fit me ok). Hope this information is helpful.
Should you require any further information please do not hesitate to contact us.